Unpolished Thoughts
Sunday, February 6, 2011
Superbowl XLV Commercials
Volkswagon - Darth Vader commercial
. HA. Perfect.
Bud Light - "Dog Sitting"
commercial
Eminem
-
Old School-esque
Brisk Ice Tea
&
Eminem -
Chrysler 200
commercial. "this is motor city"
(because im secretly obsessed with Eminem)
Mini Cooper
Commercial -
CRAM IT IN THE BOOT!
Mercedes
Commercial made me WANT to buy a Mercedes. (minus Diddy being in it)
http://herocomplex.latimes.com/2011/02/06/super-8-j-j-abrams-2/
Volkswagen 2011 Beetle
Commercial - Very Clever
Movies I'd Like to See:
Super 8
http://herocomplex.latimes.com/2011/02/06/super-8-j-j-abrams-2/Transformers 3
Limitless
- Can never get enough of Bradley Cooper
Rango
Rio
Transformers 3
(yep, I secretly like
Shia
LeBeouf and all of his nerdiness)
¶
4:38 PM
Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [
Atom
]
<< Home
About Me
Name:
"I speak the truth, but I guess that's a foreign language to ya'll" - Lil Wayne
Location:
MD, United States
View my complete profile
Archives
February 2011
/
March 2011
/
April 2011
/
Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom
]
Post a Comment