Unpolished Thoughts
Friday, February 4, 2011
  Genius Idea


AH. I die.
I'm not sure if this could get any better, other than that one comment made by a conan fan saying "now, all conan needs is triumph the insult comic dog to do sideline interviews". BOOM. perfection. haha could you imagine? "how about that play? it was great...for ME TO POOP ON"

Besides, who wants to watch the Steelers? Not me. The fans are obnoxious in bars (think: loud meathead in the gym type of annoying. grunts, "whew!"'s for no reason, and constantly flexes), their terrible towel has probably been used for all the wrong reasons (you know,  the few that were used by Roethlisberger to clean up his DNA), and i'm really sick of the loner fan in the back of the bar cheering some Steelers cheer by himself and I end up feeling bad for the guy because nobody else joins in and he looks/feels dumb.

I regret to inform everybody (the 2 of you who read this) but i'll secretly be rooting for the packers (or just secretly not caring). get it lil wayne.



Actually, now that I think of it...once at the bar when my team was playing the steelers, an entire family of steelers family came in and sat RIGHT in the middle of this (usually) 21+ bar. It was a mormon family. 6-8 children (all under the age of 18), mom and pops. They were cute but funny to watch bc they were all so into it...then, at the end of the 4th quarter of a very close game, my team won. And what do you know? The father of the clan came over, shook my hand and my boyfriends, patted us on the back and said "hey great game!". (We were the only fans there for our team). I think they then bowed their heads, prayed and left, and probably said something along the lines of, "now that was good clean fun!". I liked those Steelers fans.

Labels: , , , , ,

 
Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
February 2011 / March 2011 / April 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]